Thursday, November 5, 2009

Accident Ho gaya.. Rabba rabba......

pre-requisite knowledge for the post: 1.My office is on the outskirts of the city and I have to drive a highway to reach it.
2. And ofcourse, my previous post about introduction ;)


What to post next had been been on the back of my mind for some time. Juggling between the beautiful moon that I see now every eveing and its comparison with my pics taken in Paris, my report of my family's sweet, home-made love incidence or another learning from the life, I finally have a winner, my own "Tryst with Destiny".
I had an accident today, that could have turned really bad, but I escaped with nothing but a dent and a dislodged headlight.
As I was driving to office, my nose started bleeding and 'I think I was loosing conciousness' (coz I do not remember it) when I became totally aware with a loud thud. I had just hit a bus and that that very moment a SUV,speeding towards me, was just meters away from me. I did manage to not completely go into either the bus or the SUV. However I did manage to bump into the bus from the left. Subsequently, I decided to stop and wash my face. And as I glanced at the speedometer I was at around 100 Km/hr. God forbid, had it not been a bus, and had been someone on a 2 wheel drive, I would have completely knocked them off/kiddled them.
I consider myself luck that I escaped the incidece with no major loss.
But then, I definitly need to go and visit a doctor, and get my nose and BP checked!
Till then, phir milengey !

3 comments: