Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Introduction

I have been asked many a times if I had a blog, to which I always said no! However, it wasn't until today when my to-be brother-in-law asked me the same that I decided to actually start one. Actually, I wouldn't contibute this start entirely to him, every time that I have been asked the question, I would always get an inkling to start one, but then somehow I wouldnt. It was this long due lingering thought and the series of events this week (less work at office, availability of internet right in front of me and me having nothing to do between the time between my washing machine finishes its cycle and I go to bed) that I finally decided to start this blog.
I am doing this not to follow the crowd, or to be cool or to do the "in" thing.... but just because I had always enjoyed expressing myself-wheather in words, actions or any any other means of expression.

I doubt that I will be exressing great poitical views or using some great high-funda english in this blog, truth be told, I am sure that will not happen. But as the title and the url suggest, yeh meri nazar ko shabdon main zahir karne ki koshish hai; mere vichar, meri ichhayen aur meri bhawnayen!


This is my first post, so I must would like to give a little intro about myself. I am a simple middle class person, trying to live lif 'my way', hoping and wanting not to hurt people along the way. I, like many other people have had a not so stable childhood, and thus I have a huge emotional void; which some people call as emotional maturity, at times..... but the matter of fact is, I am still a toddles as far as relations, emotions and feelings are concerned and I AM PROUD OF IT. It allows me to be utterly pure in my dealings.

My last week has made me confirm that however well you do something, there will always be somebody to find a fault in it. After all, when Lord Ram was been given ber, it was his own brother Laxman who had doubted the intentions of Shabri.
It feel that it should be one's thought process, feelings and intentions behind the act that need to be pure and selfless.

Soon I will have my camera with me, and hopefully I will be able to take some pics to express my self in a different and a more colourful way!
Till then, I am posting a pic that I found yesterday on the net, and feel it is cool


3 comments:

  1. Nice Start!! Keep posting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, wonderful first post, hope you keep writing regularly and more importantly commenting on my blog.
    So true about you being a toddler, actually a foetus
    cheers
    Aarushi

    ReplyDelete